Why You’ll Love This Job!
We are wild about people that share a love for animals! Join our paw-some group of veterinary professionals in the Rochester area!
Keepers Animal Clinic is a full-service animal hospital providing comprehensive pet healthcare in Rochester, Washington.
Our amazing veterinarians offer a wide variety of medical, surgical, and dental services and we are looking to add another veterinarian to our team! To complement our doctors, we also have experienced licensed support staff, outstanding assistants, a strong practice manager, and a local Regional Manager to provide additional support.
Outside of Olympia in Rochester you will find easy access to all things outdoors including water sports, hiking urban and rural trails, farmers markets, cycling, and much more. Tacoma is only one hour from the ski slopes and also a car ride to the Pacific Ocean – with ample shopping and dining
At Keepers Animal Clinic, we pride ourselves on providing the best care by offering a wide variety of medical, surgical, and dental services using progressive, modern medicine and innovative care; acupuncture, herbal therapy laser therapy and more!
- DVM/VMD degree from an AVMA accredited veterinary school
- Active, non-restricted veterinary license in Washington
- Invested in building trusting relationships with clients, colleagues, and community
- Motivated for continuous personal and professional growth
- Team player, go getter, willing to jump-in when needed
- Positive attitude and the desire to learn
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Working in the People, Pets & Vets family allows you to provide excellent care with top-quality resources while maintaining the individuality and medical autonomy that makes each practice unique. We are all about the PEOPLE that share a love for animals. We put PETS at the center of everything we do. Our VETS and the entire support team provide quality care for pets. We foster a culture of learning, respect, and compassionate care. Most importantly, we like to have FUN! Join us today and become a cornerstone of your pet community.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation Package
- No On-Call or After-Hours Emergency Calls
- Paid Time Off
- Annual CE Reimbursement $1,500 + a $5,000 CE Bonus on your 5th year work anniversary
- 401K With Annual Employer Match
- Employer-Sponsored Health and Welfare Plans including Medical, Dental, Vision, and many more
- Personal Liability Insurance Coverage & AVMA Membership
- Pet Care Discount
- Career Growth/Professional Mentorship
People Pets & Vets is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status. People Pets & Vets is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its programs, and activities.
Job ID: 743999858966976