Why You’ll Love This Job!
We are wild about people that share a love for animals! We are seeking a Full-Time OR Part-Time Veterinarian to join our team in Mt. Vernon, WA.
Mt. Vernon is located 30 miles South of Bellingham in the beautiful Skagit Valley. Outdoor recreation abounds and the area is rich in cultural history. Enjoy a variety of seasonal and annual outdoor events along with close access to multiple small-town city-centers.
We are a fast-paced two doctor practice seeking another talented veterinarian to join our team. At Parker Way Veterinary Clinic, we pride ourselves on providing the best care by offering a wide variety of medical, surgical, and dental services using progressive, modern medicine and innovative technology. We offer preventative and wellness services, reproductive services, in-house diagnostic testing, digital radiography (including dental), ultrasound, laser therapy, nutritional counseling, chemotherapy and cancer treatment, endoscopy, and more.
- DVM/VMD degree from an AVMA accredited veterinary school
- Experienced Veterinarian or Recent Veterinarian Graduate ready to provide passionate care
- Active, non-restricted license (or ability to obtain) in the state of Washington
- Proficient in performing surgical and dental procedures strongly preferred
- A passion for building a trusting relationship with clients, colleagues, and the community
- Committed to ongoing personal education and assist in leading the development of others
- Ability to be the most trusted partner in pet care using strong communication and interpersonal skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Working in the People, Pets & Vets family allows you to provide excellent care with top-quality resources while maintaining the individuality and medical autonomy that makes each practice unique. We are all about the PEOPLE that share a love for animals. We put PETS at the center of everything we do. Our VETS and the entire support team provide quality care for pets. We foster a culture of learning, respect, and compassionate care. Most importantly, we like to have FUN! Join us today and become a cornerstone of your pet community.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation Package
- No On-Call or After-Hours Emergency Calls
- Paid Time Off
- Annual CE Reimbursement $1,500 + a $5,000 CE Bonus on your 5th year work anniversary
- 401K With Annual Employer Match
- Employer-Sponsored Health and Welfare Plans including Medical, Dental, Vision, and many more
- Personal Liability Insurance Coverage & AVMA Membership
- Pet Care Discount
- Career Growth/Professional Mentorship
People Pets & Vets is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status. People Pets & Vets is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its programs, and activities.
Job ID: 743999849736613