Why You’ll Love This Job!
Not all superhero’s wear capes, but we sure think our staff should wear one every day! Join a passionate bunch of rock-star veterinary professionals as a Medical Director, saving the greater Liberty Lake area, one pet at a time!
Liberty Lake Veterinary Center is a full-service animal hospital providing comprehensive pet healthcare services in Liberty Lake, WA. Our veterinarians offer a wide variety of medical, surgical, and dental services. Our hospital has advanced equipment and technologies, including comprehensive in-house testing for accurate diagnosis, digital x-ray, surgical and dental suites, and a pharmacy.
We are a dedicated team of veterinary professionals and we pride ourselves on having a positive team environment, professional and experienced support staff, and solid leadership.
Our amazing veterinarians offer a wide variety of medical, surgical, and dental services and we are looking for a Medical Director for our team! To complement our doctors, we also have experienced licensed support staff, outstanding assistants, and a strong practice management team to provide additional support.
- Full-Time DVM with interest in small animal general practice
- 3+ years practicing as a small animal, general practice veterinarian (leadership experience a plus!)
- DVM/VMD degree from an AVMA accredited veterinary school
- Active, non-restricted veterinary license in Washington
- Invested in building trusting relationships with clients, colleagues, and community
- Motivated for continuous personal and professional growth
- Team player, go-getter, willing to jump in when needed
- Positive attitude and the desire to learn
- Comfort or desire to grow in the surgery suite (soft tissue, dental extractions, spay/neuter, etc.)
- Mindset and drive to grow skillset and ability and the desire to mentor and train staff to keep them growing and excelling
- Feel accountable to our clients, patients and team
We are committed to providing quality care at every stage of your pet’s life. From routine preventive care to early detection and treatment of a wide range of conditions and diseases, we have the expertise to provide the highest standard of care for your pet. We also serve clients in Spokane, Post Falls, Newman Lake, Liberty Lake, Legacy Ridge, and Otis Orchards.
Working in the People, Pets & Vets family allows you to provide excellent care with top-quality resources while maintaining the individuality and medical autonomy that makes each practice unique. We are all about the PEOPLE that share a love for animals. We put PETS at the center of everything we do. Our VETS and the entire support team provide quality care for pets. We foster a culture of learning, respect, and compassionate care. Most importantly, we like to have FUN! Join us today and become a cornerstone of your pet community.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation Package
- No On-Call or After-Hours Emergency Calls
- Paid Time Off
- Annual CE Reimbursement $1,500 + a $5,000 CE Bonus on your 5th year work anniversary
- 401K With Annual Employer Match
- Employer-Sponsored Health and Welfare Plans including Medical, Dental, Vision, and many more
- Personal Liability Insurance Coverage & AVMA Membership
- Pet Care Discount
- Career Growth/Professional Mentorship
People Pets & Vets is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status. People Pets & Vets is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its programs, and activities.
Job ID: 743999838916505