Why You’ll Love This Job
If you love animals and are looking to get in on the ground floor of a growing and innovative company where you can quickly advance your career, your timing is perfect! Cross Timbers Veterinary Center and Boarding Facility is seeking someone like you to fill our Veterinary Front Office position in McKinney, TX.
With the unwavering support of the PP&V organization, your career will flourish in this fun Veterinary Front Office role. Feel a sense of pride and accomplishment as you make a difference in the lives of pets and their owners within the community. Play an important part of an organization that knows its dedicated employees are the backbone of its success and shows its gratitude through generous perks and benefits.
Why wait? Apply today for Cross Timbers Veterinary Center and Boarding Facility’s Veterinary Front Office job opening! We are anxious to meet you!
Learn more about this hospital: www.crosstimbersveterinarycenter.com
Veterinary Front Office Responsibilities
- Greet all clients with a positive greeting; answer phones; take messages and answer basic client questions
- Know the range of services the practice provides and the species it treats; advise clients/recommend services for their pets; provide estimates
- Differentiate and prioritize between routine cases and emergency cases and alert staff accordingly
- Understand and use special record notations, and make appropriate notes in patient records
- Be familiar with infectious and common zoonotic diseases; including prevention, and the steps to reduce or eliminate transmission
- Maintain medical records, establish or understand medical record filing systems
- Handle all cash transactions including deposits and invoicing
Veterinary Front Office Qualifications
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Advanced animal care, client/customer interaction, receptionist experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess a good attitude and contribute to a positive work environment
- Knowledge of and ability to use medical abbreviations