Why You’ll Love This Job!
Not all superheroes wear capes, but we sure think our staff should wear one every day! Join a passionate bunch of veterinary professionals at Lantana Animal Hospital who are saving the Flower Mound, TX community, one pet at a time!
Lantana Animal Hospital is a full-service animal hospital providing comprehensive pet healthcare serving the Flower Mound, TX area and have been voted Best of Denton County Hospital for 7 years! Led by Dr. Robertson, we pride ourselves on providing the best care offering a wide variety of medical, surgical, and dental services using progressive, modern medicine and innovative technology. To complement our doctors, we have an experienced support staff and a strong leadership team to help in your success to deliver the best care to each pet and pet owner!
The ideal Certified Veterinary Technician will be a driver of hospital procedures and workflow, focusing on creating an outstanding customer service experience and taking pride in offering unmatched compassionate care. You will establish a movement of patients and clients through appointments and procedures. Your ability to expertly educate and effectively communicate with both clients and staff is crucial to our success!
- Valid CVT credentials in TX or pending credentials within 6-8 months
- Proficient in surgery and dental procedures (Extractions/X-Rays) highly preferred
- Ability to work on feet all day
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Team player, go getter, willing to jump-in when needed
- Positive attitude and the desire to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work independently
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Working in the People, Pets & Vets family allows you to provide excellent care with top-quality resources while maintaining individuality and medical autonomy which makes each practice unique. We are all about the PEOPLE that share a love for animals. We put PETS at the center of everything we do! Our VETS and the entire support team provide quality care for pets. We foster a culture of learning, respect, and compassionate care. Most importantly, we like to have FUN! Join us today and become a cornerstone of your pet community.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation Package
- No On-Call or After-Hours Emergency Calls
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Leave
- Annual CE Reimbursement / LVT/RVT/CVT License Reimbursement
- 401K With Annual Employer Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity, Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Pet Care Benefits for your personal pets
- Career Growth/Professional Mentorship
- VTNE Exam Fee reimbursement
People Pets & Vets is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status. People Pets & Vets is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its programs, and activities.
Job ID: 743999837933347