Why You’ll Love This Job!
We are wild about people that share a love for animals! Join our paw-some group of veterinary professionals as a Certified Veterinary Technician at Ark Animal Hospital in Boiling Springs, SC!
Ark Animal Hospital is a full-service animal hospital providing comprehensive companion pet healthcare services in Boiling Springs, SC. The picturesque, historic district of Boiling Springs is brimming with a world-renowned fly fishing, access to the famous Appalachian Trail and more, all nestled around a beautiful lake.
Led by Dr. Lon Miyahira, we pride ourselves on being equipped to handle everything from skin allergies to advanced orthopedics. Hospital services include diagnostic testing, surgery, special procedures (such as ACL tears and luxating patella repair), radiology, internal medicine, anesthesia, dentistry, and we also offer an extensive on-site pharmacy. Our practice stays on top of the latest advances in veterinarian technology and above all, remembers that all animals and pets need to be treated with loving care in every check-up, procedure, or surgery. To complement our doctors, we have a team of experienced support staff and a strong leadership group who work closely together to deliver the best care to each pet and pet parent.
- Valid CVT credentials in SC or pending credentials within 6-8 months
- Ability to work on feet all-day
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Team player, go-getter, willing to jump in when needed
- Positive attitude and the desire to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work independently
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Working in the People, Pets & Vets family allows you to provide excellent care with top-quality resources while maintaining individuality and medical autonomy which makes each practice unique. We are all about the PEOPLE that share a love for animals. We put PETS at the center of everything we do! Our VETS and the entire support team provide quality care for pets. We foster a culture of learning, respect, and compassionate care. Most importantly, we like to have FUN! Join us today and become a cornerstone of your pet community.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation Package
- No On-Call or After-Hours Emergency Calls
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Leave
- Annual CE Reimbursement / LVT/RVT/CVT License Reimbursement
- 401K With Annual Employer Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity, Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Pet Care Benefits for your personal pets
- Career Growth/Professional Mentorship
- VTNE Exam Fee reimbursement
People Pets & Vets is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status. People Pets & Vets is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its programs, and activities.
Job ID: 743999834549886