Why You’ll Love This Job!
**Sign-On / Relocations Support Offered**
We are wild about people that share a love for animals! Join our paw-some group of veterinary professionals at Sorrento Animal Hospital in Tigard, OR!
We are a full-service animal hospital providing comprehensive pet healthcare services to dogs and cats in Tigard, OR. Tigard is located just south of Portland in southeastern Washington County. It is home to the region’s premier tax-free shopping destinations—Washington Square and Bridgeport Village—and has a community that is devoted to the arts, with the only professional musical theater company in the region.
Led by Dr. Amy Hille, our veterinary team offers a wide variety of medical, surgical, and dental services. Our hospital has advanced equipment and technology, including comprehensive in-house testing for accurate diagnosis, digital x-ray, well-equipped surgical and dental suites, laser therapy, ultrasound, and a well-stocked pharmacy. We are committed to providing quality care at every stage of our patient’s life. From routine preventive care to early detection and treatment of a wide range of conditions and diseases, we have the expertise to provide the highest standard of care for the pet’s in our community. To complement our doctors, we have a team of experienced support staff and a strong leadership group who work closely together to deliver the best care to each pet and pet parent!
- DVM/VMD degree from an AVMA accredited veterinary school
- Active, non-restricted veterinary license in Oregon
- New Grad or Experienced Veterinarian ready to provide passionate care
- A passion for building a trusting relationship with clients, colleagues, and community
- Committed to ongoing personal education and assist in leading the development of others
- Be the most trusted partner in pet care using strong communication and interpersonal skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Working in the People, Pets & Vets family allows you to provide excellent care with top-quality resources while maintaining the individuality and medical autonomy that makes each practice unique. We are all about the PEOPLE that share a love for animals. We put PETS at the center of everything we do. Our VETS and the entire support team provide quality care for pets. We foster a culture of learning, respect, and compassionate care. Most importantly, we like to have FUN! Join us today and become a cornerstone of your pet community.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation Package
- No On-Call or After-Hours Emergency Calls
- Paid Time Off
- Annual CE Reimbursement $1,500 + a $5,000 CE Bonus on your 5th year work anniversary
- 401K With Annual Employer Match
- Employer-Sponsored Health and Welfare Plans including Medical, Dental, Vision, and many more
- Personal Liability Insurance Coverage & AVMA Membership
- Pet Care Discount
- Career Growth/Professional Mentorship
People Pets & Vets is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status. People Pets & Vets is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its programs, and activities.
Job ID: 743999858967991