Why You’ll Love This Job
Turn your passion and love for animals into a fun and promising career at Towne South Animal Hospital in our Kennel Assistant position in Shreveport, LA!
Towne South Animal Hospital is a growing and innovative organization where you will feel supported and valued, and where you will play an important role in helping shape the future of the company. Your contributions will benefit the lives of pets and their appreciative people, leaving you with a sense of pride, knowing you are making a difference in your community as part of a reputable and respected organization. Here, you will have access to the latest in state-of-the-art technology and pick up useful knowledge through hands-on experience. In this Kennel Assistant role, you will enjoy a flexible schedule and receive generous paid time off. We also offer benefits that include medical, dental, and vision insurance, and a matched 401k.
Establish yourself with a company where each day is exciting and rewarding. Apply for Towne South Animal Hospital’s Kennel Assistant job opening today!
Learn more about this hospital: www.townesouthah.com
Kennel Assistant Responsibilities
- Caring for all boarded animals, including exotics
- Ensuring all pets have food, water, and bedding as instructed
- Administering medications
- Giving baths, including nail trims
- Cleaning runs/kennels
- Maintaining cleanliness of the boarding facility and clinic, including laundry
Kennel Assistant Qualifications
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Animal care, restraints, client/customer interaction experience preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess a good attitude and contribute to a positive work environment