Why You’ll Love This Job!
Join a passionate bunch of rock-star veterinary professionals as a Full-Time Certified Veterinary Technician, in Sanford, Florida!
Integrative Animal Hospital of Central Florida is a full-service, fast-paced multi-doctor animal hospital providing a comprehensive range of integrated veterinary services including traditional and alternative medicine to the pets of the greater Orlando area. Sanford is in Seminole County and is one of the best places to live in Florida. Sanford sits on the south shore of Lake Monroe, providing a waterfront backdrop for walking, jogging or just enjoying the natural beauty. Well-known for its brick lined streets, towering oaks, elegant store-fronts and large, nineteenth-century Victorian homes, Sanford is one of Central Florida’s oldest incorporated cities!
Led by Dr. Bakker, we pride ourselves on providing the best care in offering traditional and alternative medicine to pets. We offer a wide variety of medical, surgical, dental using progressive, modern medicine and innovative technology. The combination of western and holistic medicine brings multiple ways to diagnose and treat the same disease. To complement our doctors, we have an experienced support staff and a strong leadership team to help in your success to deliver the best care to each pet and pet owner!
- Valid CVT credentials in FL or pending credentials within 6-8 months
- Ability to work on feet all-day
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Team player, go-getter, willing to jump in when needed
- Positive attitude and the desire to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work independently
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Working in the People, Pets & Vets family allows you to provide excellent care with top-quality resources while maintaining individuality and medical autonomy which makes each practice unique. We are all about the PEOPLE that share a love for animals. We put PETS at the center of everything we do! Our VETS and the entire support team provide quality care for pets. We foster a culture of learning, respect, and compassionate care. Most importantly, we like to have FUN! Join us today and become a cornerstone of your pet community.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation Package
- No On-Call or After-Hours Emergency Calls
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Leave
- Annual CE Reimbursement / LVT/RVT/CVT License Reimbursement
- 401K With Annual Employer Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity, Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Pet Care Benefits for your personal pets
- Career Growth/Professional Mentorship
- VTNE Exam Fee reimbursement
People Pets & Vets is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status. People Pets & Vets is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its programs, and activities.
Job ID: 743999845584236