Why You’ll Love This Job!
We are wild about people that share a love for animals! Join our paw-some group of veterinary professionals as a Full-Time Veterinary Technician at Pine Forest Animal Clinic in Pensacola, FL!
Pine Forest Animal Clinic is proud to serve the Pensacola, FL and surrounding areas. Pensacola is one of Florida’s top cities, with everything you could want from a mid-sized coastal community. If you love the ocean, watersports, and a relaxed, laid-back beach lifestyle, Pensacola is practically perfect!
We are a full-service animal hospital providing comprehensive companion pet healthcare including exotics. We specialize in both emergency treatment cases as well as pet patients in need of routine medical, surgical, and dental care. Led by Dr. David Perrett, Pine Forest Animal Clinic stays on top of the latest advances in veterinarian technology and above all, remembers that all animals and pets need to be treated with loving care in every check-up, procedure, or surgery. To complement our doctors, we have a team of experienced support staff and a strong leadership group who work closely together to deliver the best care to each pet and pet parent!
The ideal Certified Veterinary Technician will be a driver of hospital procedures and workflow, focusing on creating an outstanding customer service experience and taking pride in offering unmatched compassionate care. You will establish a movement of patients and clients through appointments and procedures. Your ability to expertly educate and effectively communicate with both clients and staff is crucial to our success!
- Valid CVT credentials in FL or pending credentials within 6-8 months
- Ability to work on feet all-day
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Team player, go-getter, willing to jump in when needed
- Positive attitude and the desire to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work independently
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Working in the People, Pets & Vets family allows you to provide excellent care with top-quality resources while maintaining individuality and medical autonomy which makes each practice unique. We are all about the PEOPLE that share a love for animals. We put PETS at the center of everything we do! Our VETS and the entire support team provide quality care for pets. We foster a culture of learning, respect, and compassionate care. Most importantly, we like to have FUN! Join us today and become a cornerstone of your pet community.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation Package
- No On-Call or After-Hours Emergency Calls
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Leave
- Annual CE Reimbursement / LVT/RVT/CVT License Reimbursement
- 401K With Annual Employer Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity, Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Pet Care Benefits for your personal pets
- Career Growth/Professional Mentorship
- VTNE Exam Fee reimbursement
People Pets & Vets is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status. People Pets & Vets is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its programs, and activities.
Job ID: 743999816449974