Why You’ll Love This Job!
We are wild about people that share a love for animals! Join a passionate bunch of veterinary professionals as we expand our pawprint in Roseville, CA and are seeking a Full-Time Veterinarian to join our fantastic team.
Douglas Boulevard Veterinary Clinic has been serving the people and pets of Roseville and Sacramento Valley area since 1964! Located along Interstate 80, Roseville is more than just a convenient place to live. California’s capital city, Sacramento, is only 20 minutes away, and, come weekends, the nearby Sierra Nevada foothills and Folsom Lake beckon for outdoor enthusiasts!
Guided by Dr. Daniel Foster, we are able to consistently deliver the highest quality veterinary medical, dental, surgical, and diagnostic care available. To complement our doctors, we have a team of experienced support staff and a strong leadership group who work closely together to deliver the best care to each pet and pet parent!
- DVM/VMD degree from an AVMA accredited veterinary school
- Experienced Veterinarian or Recent Veterinarian Graduate ready to provide passionate care
- Active, non-restricted (or ability to obtain) in California
- Proficient in performing surgical and dental procedures preferred
- A passion for building a trusting relationship with clients, colleagues, and community
- Committed to ongoing personal education and assist in leading the development of others
- Be the most trusted partner in pet care using strong communication and interpersonal skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Working in the People, Pets & Vets family allows you to provide excellent care with top-quality resources while maintaining the individuality and medical autonomy that makes each practice unique. We are all about the PEOPLE that share a love for animals. We put PETS at the center of everything we do. Our VETS and the entire support team provide quality care for pets. We foster a culture of learning, respect, and compassionate care. Most importantly, we like to have FUN! Join us today and become a cornerstone of your pet community.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation Package
- No On-Call or After-Hours Emergency Calls
- Paid Time Off
- Annual CE Reimbursement $1,500 + a $5,000 CE Bonus on your 5th year work anniversary
- 401K With Annual Employer Match
- Employer-Sponsored Health and Welfare Plans including Medical, Dental, Vision, and many more
- Personal Liability Insurance Coverage & AVMA Membership
- Pet Care Discount
- Career Growth/Professional Mentorship
People Pets & Vets is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status. People Pets & Vets is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its programs, and activities.
Job ID: 743999815630502