Why You’ll Love This Job!
We are wild about people that share a love for animals! Join a passionate bunch of veterinary professionals at Veterinary Healing Center of El Dorado Hills as a Full-Time Registered Veterinary Technician!
Veterinary Healing Center of El Dorado Hills is a full service small animal clinic serving the dogs, cats, and pocket pets of El Dorado Hills and Folsom led by Dr. Cahoon, serving the local community for over 30 years. Our comprehensive services combine the very best of traditional medical, diagnostic, dental, and surgical care with a number of Eastern medicine options for a more well-rounded approach to animal health care. To complement our doctors, we have a team of experienced support staff and a strong leadership group who work closely together to deliver the best care to each pet and pet owner!
The community of El Dorado Hills enjoys the kind of location that Californians dream about; close to skiing, the ocean, wineries, and state parks. Located 40 minutes from downtown Sacramento and 90 minutes from Lake Tahoe, El Dorado Hills boasts acres of lush rolling hills with breathtaking views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains and the Sacramento Valley.
- Valid RVT credentials in CA or pending credentials within 6-8 months
- Proficient in surgery and dental procedures highly preferred
- Interest or experience in Eastern Medicine
- Ability to work on feet all day
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
- Team player, go getter, willing to jump-in when needed
- Positive attitude and the desire to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work independently
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Working in the People, Pets & Vets family allows you to provide excellent care with top-quality resources while maintaining individuality and medical autonomy which makes each practice unique. We are all about the PEOPLE that share a love for animals. We put PETS at the center of everything we do! Our VETS and the entire support team provide quality care for pets. We foster a culture of learning, respect, and compassionate care. Most importantly, we like to have FUN! Join us today and become a cornerstone of your pet community.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation Package
- No On-Call or After-Hours Emergency Calls
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Leave
- Annual CE Reimbursement / LVT/RVT/CVT License Reimbursement
- 401K With Annual Employer Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity, Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Pet Care Benefits for your personal pets
- Career Growth/Professional Mentorship
- VTNE Exam Fee reimbursement
People Pets & Vets is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status. People Pets & Vets is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its programs, and activities.
Job ID: 743999848547331