Why You’ll Love This Job!
We are wild about people that share a love for animals! Join our paw-some group of veterinary professionals as a Relief Veterinarian at Trusty Vet in Huntsville, AL!
Trusty Vet is proud to serve the Huntsville, AL area. Huntsville seamlessly marries the rich history of southern hospitality with innovative high-tech ventures and cultural diversity. They are also known as “Rocket City”. Not only is it a safe, affordable city, but Huntsville was also ranked #1 metro area to live in 2022!
We are a full-service animal hospital providing comprehensive companion pet healthcare. Our practice stays on top of the latest advances in veterinarian technology and above all, remembers that all animals and pets need to be treated with loving care in every check-up, procedure, or surgery. To complement our doctors, we have a team of experienced support staff and a strong leadership group who work closely together to deliver the best care to each pet and pet parent.
- DVM/VMD degree from an AVMA accredited veterinary school
- Active, non-restricted veterinary license in Florida
- Experienced veterinarian or recent veterinarian graduate ready to provide passionate care
- Motivated for continuous personal and professional growth
- Team player, go-getter, willing to jump in when needed
- Positive attitude and the desire to learn
- Comfort or desire to grow in the surgery suite (soft tissue, dental extractions, spay/neuter, etc.)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Working in the People, Pets & Vets family allows you to provide excellent care with top-quality resources while maintaining the individuality and medical autonomy that makes each practice unique. We are all about the PEOPLE that share a love for animals. We put PETS at the center of everything we do. Our VETS and the entire support team provide quality care for pets. We foster a culture of learning, respect, and compassionate care. Most importantly, we like to have FUN! Join us today and become a cornerstone of your pet community.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation Package
- No On-Call or After-Hours Emergency Calls
- Paid Time Off
- Annual CE Reimbursement $1,500 + a $5,000 CE Bonus on your 5th year work anniversary
- 401K With Annual Employer Match
- Employer-Sponsored Health and Welfare Plans including Medical, Dental, Vision, and many more
- Personal Liability Insurance Coverage & AVMA Membership
- Pet Care Discount
- Career Growth/Professional Mentorship
People Pets & Vets is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status. People Pets & Vets is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its programs, and activities.
Job ID: 743999838450432